Property Management Northcote
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Northcote
Strata Management in Northcote includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Northcote
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure right payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Northcote have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.