Property Management Noble Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Noble Park
Strata Management in Noble Park involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Noble Park
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure correct payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Noble Park have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide additional value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and far more.