Property Management Niddrie
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Niddrie
Strata Management in Niddrie includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Niddrie
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Niddrie have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.