Property Management Newport
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Newport
Strata Management in Newport includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Newport
We selected maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure correct payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Newport have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and much more.