Property Management Mulgrave
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mulgrave
Strata Management in Mulgrave involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a trusted, compliant and qualified professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mulgrave
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our client’s home by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure right payment to professionals. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mulgrave have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.