Property Management Mountain Gate
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mountain Gate
Strata Management in Mountain Gate involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Mountain Gate
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mountain Gate have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Company Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.