Property Management Mount Eliza
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mount Eliza
Strata Management in Mount Eliza involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reliable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Mount Eliza
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mount Eliza have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.