Property Management Mount Dandenong
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mount Dandenong
Strata Management in Mount Dandenong includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Mount Dandenong
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and guarantee right payment to specialists. We know the professionals to call for complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mount Dandenong have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and far more.