Property Management Mount Cottrell
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mount Cottrell
Strata Management in Mount Cottrell involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a reliable, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mount Cottrell
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our client’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mount Cottrell have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide extra worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.