Property Management Mornington
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mornington
Strata Management in Mornington includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reliable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Mornington
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mornington have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model guidelines, contact details and much more.