Property Management Mooroolbark
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mooroolbark
Strata Management in Mooroolbark includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mooroolbark
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure correct payment to professionals. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Mooroolbark have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.