Property Management Moonee Vale
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Moonee Vale
Strata Management in Moonee Vale involves many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Moonee Vale
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee right payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Moonee Vale have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer extra worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.