Property Management Moonee Ponds
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Moonee Ponds
Strata Management in Moonee Ponds includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a dependable, certified and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Moonee Ponds
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee right payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Moonee Ponds have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.