Property Management Montrose
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Montrose
Strata Management in Montrose involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a dependable, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Montrose
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to specialists. We know the experts to call for complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Montrose have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.