Property Management Mitcham
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mitcham
Strata Management in Mitcham includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mitcham
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trusted, certified and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s home by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure appropriate payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mitcham have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and a lot more.