Property Management Merricks
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Merricks
Strata Management in Merricks includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Merricks
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Merricks have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra value to our overall purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.