Property Management Merricks North
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Merricks North
Strata Management in Merricks North involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Merricks North
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Merricks North have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.