Property Management Merlynston
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Merlynston
Strata Management in Merlynston includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Merlynston
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure proper payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Merlynston have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact details and far more.