Property Management Mentone
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Mentone
Strata Management in Mentone includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and competent professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel offers our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Mentone
We chose repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and qualified contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our customer’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure proper payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Mentone have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and a lot more.