Property Management Melton
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melton
Strata Management in Melton involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melton
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and make sure proper payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melton have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.