Property Management Melton West
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melton West
Strata Management in Melton West includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive danger management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melton West
We selected maintenance and repair companies who have actually a shown performance history of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reliable, certified and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure proper payment to contractors. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melton West have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and much more.