Property Management Melton South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melton South
Strata Management in Melton South involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melton South
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a shown performance history of minimizing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melton South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer additional worth to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and a lot more.