Property Management Melbourne Western Suburbs
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melbourne Western Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne Western Suburbs involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melbourne Western Suburbs
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of decreasing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melbourne Western Suburbs have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our general purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.