Property Management Melbourne South East Suburbs
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melbourne South East Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne South East Suburbs involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a dependable, certified and competent specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Melbourne South East Suburbs
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown performance history of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and guarantee proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melbourne South East Suburbs have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.