Property Management Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne Northern Suburbs includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general service
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our extensive danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Melbourne Northern Suburbs
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the experts to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to ensure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne Northern Suburbs have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Offer a direct information and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.