Property Management Melbourne CBD
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melbourne CBD
Strata Management in Melbourne CBD includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process ensures a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Melbourne CBD
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a trusted, compliant and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee proper payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Melbourne CBD have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based on what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site evaluation of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.