Property Management Melbourne Bayside Suburbs
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Melbourne Bayside Suburbs
Strata Management in Melbourne Bayside Suburbs includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Handling all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive risk management procedures.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure guarantees a reputable, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Melbourne Bayside Suburbs
We chose maintenance and repair service providers who have actually a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation procedure a trusted, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure proper payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Melbourne Bayside Suburbs have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can supply additional worth to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.