Property Management Maribyrnong
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Maribyrnong
Strata Management in Maribyrnong involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Maribyrnong
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a dependable, certified and competent professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our client’s home by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and make sure appropriate payment to professionals. We know the experts to require complex matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Maribyrnong have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer additional value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct info and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and much more.