Property Management Main Ridge
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Main Ridge
Strata Management in Main Ridge includes lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management procedures.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a reputable, certified and qualified professional panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Main Ridge
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and qualified specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our customer’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We know the professionals to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Main Ridge have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Company Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and far more.