Property Management Macleod
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Macleod
Strata Management in Macleod involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trusted, compliant and skilled contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Macleod
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, compliant and competent contractor panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to professionals. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Macleod have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.