Property Management Lysterfield
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Lysterfield
Strata Management in Lysterfield includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Lysterfield
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have actually a demonstrated track record of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reputable, compliant and proficient specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure right payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to call for complicated matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Lysterfield have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can provide extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and far more.