Property Management Lysterfield South
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Lysterfield South
Strata Management in Lysterfield South involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers adhere to the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Lysterfield South
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and competent specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our client’s property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We know the experts to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Lysterfield South have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can provide additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has actually never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.