Property Management Lower Plenty
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Lower Plenty
Strata Management in Lower Plenty involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance, committee and basic service
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a strict financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our detailed threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process ensures a trusted, compliant and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Lower Plenty
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our specialist accreditation procedure a reputable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure right payment to specialists. We know the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control framework to make sure strong danger management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Lower Plenty have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct details and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact details and much more.