Property Management Langwarrin
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Langwarrin
Strata Management in Langwarrin involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation procedure ensures a trustworthy, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Langwarrin
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and skilled professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in keeping our customer’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and ensure correct payment to specialists. We understand the specialists to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Langwarrin have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can provide additional worth to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.