Property Management Lalor
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Lalor
Strata Management in Lalor involves lots of tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general business
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a prompt way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our thorough risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and proficient contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to assess our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Lalor
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our customer’s home by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complicated matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and ensures responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Lalor have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can offer additional worth to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all details gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and much more.