Property Management Kooyong
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kooyong
Strata Management in Kooyong includes many tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm offers a strict debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our comprehensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a trustworthy, certified and skilled professional panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel offers our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Kooyong
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown performance history of lowering the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a reliable, certified and competent contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our customer’s home by setting up repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure correct payment to professionals. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Kooyong have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can supply extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all details collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales team.
– Offer a direct details and query line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this phase, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your house either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and a lot more.