Property Management Kingsbury
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kingsbury
Strata Management in Kingsbury involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Handling all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure makes sure a dependable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists deliver to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Kingsbury
We selected maintenance and repair service providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation process a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel. This panel is able to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s residential or commercial property by setting up repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We verify all invoices and ensure appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our individually certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Kingsbury have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply extra value to our general function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Contract of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and far more.