Property Management Kings Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kings Park
Strata Management in Kings Park includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm supplies a rigid debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough danger management processes.
We are accredited by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process guarantees a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our client’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Kings Park
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of lowering the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality specification of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a reputable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We help in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Kings Park have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply additional value to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all info collected from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and a lot more.