Property Management Kilsyth
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kilsyth
Strata Management in Kilsyth involves numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Making sure that occupiers abide by the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a strict debt collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Disagreement Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are certified by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Important Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Kilsyth
We chose maintenance and repair providers who have actually a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation procedure a trustworthy, compliant and qualified specialist panel. This panel is able to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and guarantee correct payment to contractors. We know the specialists to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s buildings are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to ensure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and makes sure responsiveness of our independently certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Kilsyth have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making certain we can supply extra value to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget based on exactly what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will need an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site inspection of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the purchaser has never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact information and much more.