Property Management Kew
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kew
Strata Management in Kew involves many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic service
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our comprehensive danger management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Kew
We chose repair and maintenance providers who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in preserving our customer’s home by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our client’s buildings are safe and certified using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to make sure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a timely manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Kew have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our total function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative budget plan based on what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct information and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation savings account.
Notably, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.