Property Management Kensington
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kensington
Strata Management in Kensington includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as requested in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service readily available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process ensures a trustworthy, compliant and competent contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Kensington
We chose maintenance and repair companies who have a demonstrated performance history of decreasing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation procedure a reputable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We help in keeping our customer’s property by setting up repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure proper payment to contractors. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to guarantee strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our separately certified suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Kensington have a consistent procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information gathered from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model guidelines, contact information and much more.