Property Management Keilor
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Keilor
Strata Management in Keilor includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance, committee and general business
– Handling all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer an out of hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and guidelines through our our detailed danger management processes.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation process makes sure a reliable, certified and competent professional panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our customer’s buildings are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Keilor
We chose maintenance and repair suppliers who have actually a shown track record of reducing the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We ensure through our specialist accreditation process a trusted, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We assist in keeping our customer’s home by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and make sure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require intricate matters.
We guarantee our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our separately accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Keilor have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide additional worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based upon all info gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based on what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative spending plan, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all facets of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Manager for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific info to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed paperwork attached.
– On-site examination of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has actually never ever been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners get a detailed welcome package with facts about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact information and much more.