Property Management Keilor Park
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Keilor Park
Strata Management in Keilor Park involves lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic organisation
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing monetary reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our firm supplies a strict debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all pertinent laws, legislation and guidelines through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are accredited by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a reputable, certified and proficient professional panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee specialists deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Keilor Park
We selected maintenance and repair providers who have a shown performance history of reducing the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our customers.
We ensure through our professional accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and proficient specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by setting up repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all billings and make sure correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We guarantee our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and ensures responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Keilor Park have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electrical power, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all information collected from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign spending plan based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective purchasers who might ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget plan, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an introductory meeting with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Company Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need specific information to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this phase, we will also get your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation savings account.
Importantly, all pre-paid expenses expended by the Developer relating to the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners receive an in-depth welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and a lot more.