Property Management Keilor Lodge
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Keilor Lodge
Strata Management in Keilor Lodge includes numerous tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Handling all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying financial reports as asked for in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company offers a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency situation service readily available to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are compliant with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure ensures a dependable, compliant and proficient specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel offers our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget plan and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s structures are safe and compliant to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Keilor Lodge
We selected repair and maintenance service providers who have a demonstrated track record of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation procedure a trustworthy, certified and qualified professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our customers with competitive quotes, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and guarantee appropriate payment to specialists. We understand the experts to call for complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant by using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our approved control structure to make sure strong risk management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely manner and guarantees responsiveness of our independently certified providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Keilor Lodge have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making certain we can offer extra value to our total function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Preliminary Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Identification of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based upon what the anticipated, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative spending plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Consultation.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Appointment to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all aspects of the sales procedure impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Offer a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs expended by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site assessment of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they understand the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive a detailed welcome package with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.