Property Management Keilor Downs
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Keilor Downs
Strata Management in Keilor Downs involves numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general organisation
– Managing all typical services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers adhere to the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of fees
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive risk management processes.
We are licensed by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process guarantees a reputable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to a professional market. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Services Servicing Keilor Downs
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of reducing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a dependable, compliant and skilled contractor panel. This panel is able to supply our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality requirements.
We help in maintaining our customer’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and guarantee appropriate payment to contractors. We understand the specialists to require intricate matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
We make sure:-.
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control framework to guarantee strong risk management including work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All new developments in Keilor Downs have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, making sure we can provide extra worth to our overall purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of information such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of several Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all info collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation costs will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will need a Contract of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process impacting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales group.
– Supply a direct info and enquiry line to our Organisation Development Supervisor for your sales agent and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the concern of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment consisting of Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required paperwork attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the buyer has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners receive an in-depth welcome kit with realities about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact details and much more.