Property Management Kealba
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Kealba
Strata Management in Kealba includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Supervisors of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and basic business
– Handling all common services to your property
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings including all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Offering monetary reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home
– Building and Fire Code Laws
– Ensuring that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Financial obligation Collection – our company provides a stringent financial obligation collection service for non payment of costs
– Establish an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide a from hour’s emergency service offered to all residents of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are certified with all relevant laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Service Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our specialist accreditation process makes sure a reputable, certified and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel supplies our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We guarantee contractors provide to the scope, time, budget and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to a professional market. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Kealba
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a shown performance history of decreasing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our customers.
We make sure through our specialist accreditation process a trustworthy, certified and competent specialist panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotations, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in preserving our client’s property by organizing repair work and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We verify all billings and ensure correct payment to specialists. We know the professionals to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to make sure strong threat management including work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and ensures responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Kealba have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can supply extra value to our total purpose of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service abilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Spending Plan.
Based on all information collected from preliminary conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, annual Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales team when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might ask about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act on your behalf through all phases of the development affecting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all elements of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and enquiry line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales representative and potential buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will need particular info to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, including finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is activated by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise obtain your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation checking account.
Significantly, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation facility consisting of Strata Insurance coverage are recovered at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the buyer has never been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation provide, model rules, contact information and a lot more.