Property Management Karingal
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Karingal
Strata Management in Karingal includes many tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Meetings consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Interaction with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a timely way
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Design Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Develop an upkeep fund for future capital works/improvements
– Offer a from hour’s emergency situation service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all pertinent laws, legislation and regulations through our our thorough threat management processes.
We are certified by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our professional accreditation procedure ensures a reliable, compliant and qualified contractor panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel supplies our customers with competitive quotations and quality service. We guarantee contractors deliver to the scope, time, budget and quality specifications of our customers.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to evaluate our customer’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Necessary Service Requirements.
We are committed to an expert industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Karingal
We chose repair and maintenance suppliers who have a demonstrated performance history of minimizing the expenses of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality spec of the Owners Corporation. Making it much easier for our clients.
We make sure through our professional accreditation process a reliable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to supply our customers with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget plan and quality specs.
We help in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all billings and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval processes and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Karingal have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our total purpose of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, and so on).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposal.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based on all information gathered from preliminary meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon what the expected, annual Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget plan helps the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may inquire about the Owners Corporation charges.
Stage 4. Contract of Appointment.
Upon acceptance of our proposal and indicative budget, our group will require an Agreement of Visit to be signed for the permission to act upon your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will assist through all facets of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales team.
– Provide a direct info and query line to our Service Development Manager for your sales representative and potential purchasers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct presentations.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation costs.
At this stage, we will also obtain your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation checking account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance coverage are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your property either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site evaluation of property with Owners Corporation supervisor.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Frequently the purchaser has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they might have anything to do with our business is by receiving an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of intro, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model rules, contact details and far more.