Property Management Ivanhoe
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Ivanhoe
Strata Management in Ivanhoe includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the function requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and general company
– Managing all typical services to your house
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Preserve the most competitive strata structure insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory paperwork and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Providing financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your property
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Making sure that all Owners Corporation charges & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our company provides a stringent debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Provide an out of hour’s emergency service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Keeping all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation customers are compliant with all relevant laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management processes.
We are licensed by the Company Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure guarantees a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our customers. This authorized panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure contractors deliver to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We utilize an independent auditing and compliance business to assess our client’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Vital Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our firm and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Solutions Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Ivanhoe
We selected repair and maintenance companies who have a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, delivering to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We guarantee through our contractor accreditation process a trusted, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel has the ability to provide our clients with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget and quality specifications.
We assist in maintaining our client’s residential or commercial property by arranging repairs and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We confirm all invoices and make sure correct payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to call for intricate matters.
We ensure our client’s structures are safe and compliant by utilizing independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are finished in accordance with our authorized control structure to ensure strong danger management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area guarantees accounts are paid in a prompt way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually certified providers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Ivanhoe have a constant process that Body Corporate Strata Group would assist and step through, ensuring we can offer extra worth to our general function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical energy, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Identification of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based on all details gathered from initial conferences, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget plan based upon exactly what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation charges will be. The indicative budget assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Appointment.
Upon approval of our proposition and indicative budget plan, our group will need an Agreement of Appointment to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Establish an initial conference with your sales team.
– Provide a direct details and enquiry line to our Business Development Manager for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Go to discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Setting up Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular information to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation charges.
At this stage, we will likewise acquire your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Notably, all pre-paid expenses used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are reclaimed at the time of settlement of your home either completely or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Conclusion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documentation attached.
– On-site assessment of residential or commercial property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has actually never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they know the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of introduction, all owners get a comprehensive welcome kit with truths about the services the Owners Corporation supply, model guidelines, contact details and much more.