Property Management Huntingdale
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Huntingdale
Strata Management in Huntingdale includes numerous tasks, our Supervisors are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM establish Owners Corporation, chairperson, budget plan, strata insurance coverage, committee and basic company
– Managing all common services to your home
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Maintain the most competitive strata building insurance coverage cover
– Submission and processing of insurance coverage claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences consisting of all preparatory documentation and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Supplying monetary reports as requested in a timely manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your house
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation costs & levies are paid on time
– Ensuring that occupiers abide by the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm offers a stringent debt collection service for non payment of costs
– Develop a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply a from hour’s emergency service available to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Typical Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Maintaining all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Deal with Conflict Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We ensure our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and regulations through our our detailed danger management procedures.
We are licensed by the Organisation Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation procedure makes sure a trustworthy, certified and skilled specialist panel is at call to service our clients. This approved panel provides our customers with competitive quotes and quality service. We ensure professionals provide to the scope, time, budget and quality requirements of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance company to examine our client’s buildings are safe and compliant to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are dedicated to an expert industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Company Directors and The Financial Providers Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Solutions Servicing Huntingdale
We selected repair and maintenance suppliers who have actually a demonstrated track record of lowering the costs of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it simpler for our clients.
We ensure through our contractor accreditation process a trustworthy, compliant and competent professional panel. This panel has the ability to offer our clients with competitive quotes, quality service delivering to the time, budget and quality specs.
We help in maintaining our client’s property by organizing repair work and upkeep, cleaning and gardening as asked for by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure proper payment to specialists. We know the experts to require complicated matters.
We ensure our customer’s structures are safe and compliant using independent auditing and compliance company.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our authorized control framework to ensure strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments processes.
Approval of works are made within the authorized authorities of our customers.
A seperate accounts payable area ensures accounts are paid in a timely way and guarantees responsiveness of our individually accredited suppliers.
We keep electronic records as needed by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Huntingdale have a constant procedure that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, making sure we can provide additional value to our overall function of handling the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of details such as:.
– Draft structure plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of typical services (i.e. elevators, typical electrical power, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of numerous Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Intro to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget Plan.
Based upon all details gathered from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and a sign budget based upon what the anticipated, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative spending plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for potential purchasers who may ask about the Owners Corporation costs.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon approval of our proposal and indicative spending plan, our group will require an Agreement of Consultation to be signed for the authorization to act on your behalf through all stages of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all elements of the sales process affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an initial meeting with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and enquiry line to our Service Development Supervisor for your sales representative and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Participate in presentation nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require specific details to set up the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and conclusion of the Inaugural Annual General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is triggered by the problem of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this stage, we will likewise get your ABN number, common seal and established the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer associating with the Owners Corporation establishment including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your house either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with needed documents attached.
– On-site inspection of home with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Stage 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Often the purchaser has never been involved with an Owners Corporation, we see the very first time they might have anything to do with our company is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are responsible and by way of intro, all owners receive a comprehensive welcome package with truths about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.