Property Management Houston
Top Body Corporate Property Management Services Available In Houston
Strata Management in Houston includes lots of tasks, our Managers are well trained and capable in the role requested of them.
Here is a snapshot on what the Managers of your Owners Corporation do:
– Inaugural AGM develop Owners Corporation, chairperson, spending plan, strata insurance, committee and general company
– Managing all common services to your home or business
– Accounts Payable & Receivable
– Keep the most competitive strata building insurance cover
– Submission and processing of insurance claims
– Conduct Annual/Special General Conferences including all preparatory documents and minutes
– Communication with your committee and members
– Offering financial reports as asked for in a prompt manner
– OH&S Compliance
– Correspondence with Council on matters relative to your home or business
– Building and Fire Code Regulations
– Guaranteeing that Owners Corporation fees & levies are paid on time
– Guaranteeing that occupiers comply with the Model Rules
– Debt Collection – our firm provides a rigid debt collection service for non payment of charges
– Establish a maintenance fund for future capital works/improvements
– Supply an out of hour’s emergency situation service offered to all occupants of the owner’s corporation
– Affixing of the your Common Seal
– Produce Owners Corporation Certificates
– Preserving all Owners Corporation records and offsite archiving
– Handle Dispute Resolutions effecting the Owners Corporation
We guarantee our Owners Corporation clients are certified with all appropriate laws, legislation and policies through our our extensive threat management procedures.
We are accredited by the Business Licensing Authority, registered number 532.
Our contractor accreditation process makes sure a dependable, certified and competent contractor panel is at call to service our clients. This authorized panel provides our clients with competitive quotes and quality service. We make sure specialists provide to the scope, time, spending plan and quality specs of our clients.
We use an independent auditing and compliance business to examine our customer’s structures are safe and certified to OHS and Essential Service Requirements.
We are devoted to a professional industry. Our company and its members are members of Strata Community Australia www.stratacommunity.org.au, The Institute of Chartered Accountants, the Australian Institute of Business Directors and The Financial Services Institute of Australasia (FINSIA) www.finsia.com.
Body Corporate Providers Servicing Houston
We chose repair and maintenance companies who have a shown track record of minimizing the expenses of service, providing to timeframes and the quality requirements of the Owners Corporation. Making it easier for our customers.
We guarantee through our professional accreditation procedure a dependable, certified and skilled specialist panel. This panel is able to provide our customers with competitive quotations, quality service providing to the time, budget plan and quality specifications.
We assist in keeping our client’s residential or commercial property by organizing repairs and maintenance, cleaning and gardening as requested by the Owners Corporation. We validate all invoices and ensure right payment to contractors. We understand the professionals to require complex matters.
We ensure our customer’s buildings are safe and certified by utilizing independent auditing and compliance business.
Strata Account Management
Works are completed in accordance with our approved control framework to guarantee strong threat management consisting of work orders, accounts approval procedures and accounts payments procedures.
Approval of works are made within the approved authorities of our clients.
A seperate accounts payable area makes sure accounts are paid in a prompt manner and makes sure responsiveness of our independently licensed providers.
We keep electronic records as required by law.
Strata Management for Property Developers
All brand-new developments in Houston have a consistent process that Body Corporate Strata Group would help and step through, ensuring we can supply additional value to our overall function of managing the Owners Corporation.
Stage 1. Initial Meeting/s – Understanding of Owners Corporation.
Gathering of info such as:.
– Draft building plans and plan of subdivision.
– Understanding of common services (i.e. elevators, common electricity, stairwells, gardens, etc.).
– Recognition of multiple Owners Corporations.
– Developer’s expectations.
– Introduction to Body Corporate Strata Group and service capabilities.
Stage 2. Body Corporate Strata Group Management Proposition.
Stage 3. Preparation of Indicative Budget.
Based upon all info collected from initial meetings, Body Corporate Strata Group will prepare and indicative spending plan based on exactly what the expected, yearly Owners Corporation fees will be. The indicative budget plan assists the developer and sales group when selling off the plan for prospective buyers who might inquire about the Owners Corporation fees.
Stage 4. Agreement of Visit.
Upon acceptance of our proposition and indicative budget, our group will require a Contract of Visit to be signed for the authorization to act upon your behalf through all phases of the development impacting the Owners Corporation.
Stage 5. Marketing & Sales.
We will help through all aspects of the sales procedure affecting the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Set up an introductory conference with your sales group.
– Provide a direct information and query line to our Business Development Supervisor for your sales agent and prospective buyers.
– Complete specific marketing material as part of your marketing and sales program.
– Attend discussion nights and/or conduct discussions.
Stage 6. Establishing Owners Corporation.
Prior to settlement of your unit/s, we will require particular details to establish the Owners Corporation, such as:.
– Registered Plan of Subdivision.
– Certificate of Occupancy.
– Preparation and completion of the Inaugural Yearly General Meeting, consisting of finalisation of minutes.
– Payment of Owners Corporation Strata Insurance coverage which is set off by the issue of your Certificate of Occupancy.
– Invoicing of Owners Corporation fees.
At this phase, we will also acquire your ABN number, common seal and set up the Owners Corporation bank account.
Importantly, all pre-paid costs used up by the Developer connecting to the Owners Corporation facility including Strata Insurance are recovered at the time of settlement of your home or business either in full or pro-rata.
Stage 7. Settlement.
– Completion of Owners Corporation Certificates with required documents attached.
– On-site assessment of property with Owners Corporation manager.
– Affixing of Owners Corporation Management Sign.
Phase 8. Welcome to Our Body Corporate Strata Group.
Typically the buyer has never ever been included with an Owners Corporation, we see the first time they may have anything to do with our business is by getting an invoice.
To make sure they are aware of the services the Owners Corporation are accountable and by way of introduction, all owners get a detailed welcome kit with facts about the services the Owners Corporation offer, model rules, contact information and a lot more.